Thursday, June 21, 2012

Met-Rx AMPED ECN NOS Concentrate - 250 Grams - Grape Bubblegum Met-Rx AMPED ECN NOS Concentrate - 250 Grams - Grape Bubblegum A review

Well this is an honest review of Met-Rx AMPED ECN NOS Concentrate - 250 Grams - Grape Bubblegum flavored. I just restarted working out again about 3 weeks ago. My workouts have been going pretty good but I was ready to kick it into another gear. Fastforward to NOS Concentrate. Supplements and things of that nature have never been the type of stuff I was into. Coming from the collegiate athlete background, I always did my best to be all natural. Hell, I didn't even take creatine while I was competing. Maybe a multivitamin here and there and a protein shake at the most. The reviews on various sites have been a mixed can of worms, some people love it, other people claim they felt like they were about to have a heart attack! I mean, I want a good workout but I don't want to die! lol... Well here goes, I took one scoop preworkout just to see how my body would tolerant the new stimulus. I hopped on my bike to do my warmup ride and thought,"man this is some bull...I don't feel a thing." About 15minutes later, in the middle of my warm-up sets of squats I decided I would add a few more lbs then normal. Still waiting for the sudden rush of adrenaline and power, I just didn't feel it. I was thinking, maybe I should have taken two scoops. However, rep after rep, exercise after exercise, set after set, I was still going strong! Pushing more weight than normal, and honestly feeling like a mini BEAST. I began to think, DAMN, this was not even 2 scoops (the recommended dosage!) After my workout was over, I didn't feel any of the jitters or pounding heart people were complaining about. Honestly, I haven't felt anything unsettling as of yet. I am trying to decide if I will increase the dosage next week from 1 scoop to 2 but I must say, I think this is a sufficient dosage as of now. Monday is my upperbody workout so I can't wait to see how I feel during that workout. I may increase the dosage to 1.5 scoops but I will probably stay in that range. So far, I am glad I tried this stuff out. If I feel anything bad, I'll be sure to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment